|Salary:||$300 per hour|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Some information about the practice and care model:
- Founded in Germany and The Netherlands in 2015, the Group fosters a global network of clinics changing the way we think about and deal with mental health.
- The Clinics offer evidence-based mental health programs helping children and adults who do not respond to traditional management of symptoms, to help them overcome anxiety, depressive, learning or behavioural disorders. Protocols adopted in our clinics are scientifically-proven, non-invasive and can offer sustainable and holistic benefit, stepping away from a "one-size-fits-all" approach to mental health. neuroCare programs seek to unlock the underlying cause of the condition, rather than managing symptoms as presented. Our highly trained therapists take a closer look at the brain's activity using Quantitative EEG (QEEG) enabling us to assess a person's symptoms at a neurophysiological level.
- We recognize the importance of sleep in mental health and draw upon a number of other tools to observe the role it plays in a child or adult's mental well-being. Taking these personalised insights into account, our neuromodulation programs are tailored to the patient and calibrated using the highest quality technologies. These methods are always combined with Psychotherapy with a dedicated Psychologist or Psychiatrist, with research already demonstrating the long-term benefit of integrating personalised, one-on-one support throughout the patient journey. assessment and therapy methods have been tested and developed for over 17 years with a dedicated team of researchers in Europe continuing to support our clinical teams across the world.
- Offers training programs for professionals in Australia, with outpatient clinics now in Sydney and Melbourne.
What our client is seeking:
- Professional registered Psychiatrists to partner with neuroCare to provide collaborative access to services for clients in an integrated structure
- Individuals seeking to work in synergistic recovery orientated frameworks to provide the best treatment outcome for patients It is desirable for the applicant to have experience with ADHD, Depression and OCD patient groups
- The applicant should have an interest in the application of new, evidence-based, neurological treatment methods including rTMS and EEG Biofeedback AHRPA registration is required
What is on offer:
- A well established multi-professional team backed by leading international support to deliver neuromodulation treatments
- An excellent opportunity to expand the client base with a new stream of clients
- Training by internationally recognized trainers in the provision of rTMS, EEG Biofeedback and QEEG technologies, using protocols published in peer reviewed journals as a clinical intervention
- A passionate and innovative professional culture with significant growth opportunities
- A collegial, cooperative and respectful working environment Fully equipped office with reception facilities. Support for bookings, billings and write-up for internal client files is available.
- Opportunity to work with a highly reputable service CBD or suburb locations (Melbourne and Sydney)
Please get in touch on 0296412472 or email me directly at email@example.com