|Salary:||As per QLD Health State award|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Accredited Psychiatry Registrar and Principal House Officer positions
- Queensland Based
- Eligibility to become a Fellow
Is it time for a change? Do you want to work as part of a vibrant team in a rapidly growing and constantly evolving Public Hospital in Queensland?
Accredited Psychiatry Registrar and Principal House Officers are required for health service providers across Queensland. Provide quality clinical services covering General Adult, Child & Adolescent, Addiction, Older persons, Consultation Liaison, Rehab/Dual Diagnosis, Youth, Drug & Alcohol and Perinatal positions in various Health Districts across Queensland.
The successful completion of this program will allow you eligibility to become a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. Please refer your friends/colleagues and receive a $500 visa card or 10,000 Frequent Flyer points.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
For further information about this position and others, please contact Aimie Greenfield for a confidential chat on 02 9641 2434 or email email@example.com.