|Salary:||$73,370 per annum increasing to $75,204 in April 2019|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- 3 x Adult Inpatient Roles
- Up to $79,704 package per annum
- Adelaide based roles
Charterhouse Medical are currently working to fill 3 Medical Officer (PGY2) Adult Mental Health Service positions for the Feb 2019 – Feb 2020 contract year. In addition to ward supervision and training, the medical officers will attend psychiatric training through the TAPPP (The Adelaide Pre-Vocational Psychiatric Program) program, with weekly protected training time to attend.
Typical hours of work will be Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, but may be required to participate in the afterhours roster.
In addition to your annual Salary, Medical Practitioners are granted a Professional Development fund amount of $4500 per year and 1 week’s professional development leave for purposes of attending conferences and workshops.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- Short and long-term contracts available across Australia and New Zealand
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
For more information regarding this position, please contact Aimie Greenfield on 02 9641 2434 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.