|Salary:||$2000 – dependant on experience|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Multiple dates available
- Travel & accommodation package
- Beautiful coastal Queensland location, close to Fraser Island
We are seeking an experienced Orthopaedic Surgeon to work within the specialist team at a coastal Queensland location. This location is well known as a site for observing humpback whales and is a hub for tours of Fraser Island.
This hospital has 203 beds and is the major provider of the public health services to the Bundaberg, Fraser Coast and North Burnett regions.
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Australian consultant experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest!