|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Full time role with flexible working arrangements
- Career & development opportunities
- NFP Salary Packaging
The role of Occupational Therapist with this amazing organization operates within an early learning framework and provides specialist therapy support for children with autism spectrum disorder, their families and carers.
- Undertake appropriate professional development, including regular supervision sessions reflecting on own practice and identify ways to consolidate or improve practice
- Participate in the development, implementation and review of training programs for staff, families, carers and the wider community
- Develop and implement intervention programs as appropriate within the discipline that assist the child with autism to maximise their participation in order to enhance their independence and quality of life.
- Monitor, evaluate and review the implementation of programs against set goals according to Individual Plans.
- Administer assessments as appropriate within the discipline to identify the nature of each child’s developmental needs
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Relocation assistance
- Fantastic salary package on offer
- Minimum 12 months experience working in an OT environment
- Experience with children with autism and development delays desirable
- Current APHRA – no restrictions
- Current working with children and police check
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
Please call Greg Schuster for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2403 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org