|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Fixed term full time contracts
- Multiple vacancies available
- A number of staff benefits offered
A leading health care provider in Victoria, are looking for high quality Unaccredited O&G Registrar’s to fill several vacancies throughout 2020.
This position would be ideal for doctors who are looking for a 12 month position to develop, consolidate and enhance their Obstetrics & Gynaecology clinical skills.
- Full time fixed term contracts- totally 172 hours per fortnight
- Salary Range - $112,672 - $155,088
- Located in Victoria, drivable distance from the City
- 300+ bed health service
- Accredited Teaching Hospital
- The hospital provide a wide range of services at the main site and other sites in their wider catchment area
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, while making an important contribution to the health of our community
- Training and Professional Development opportunities
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity leave)
- Discount gym & pool memberships
- The successful applicants will have Current Registration with AHPRA as a Medical Officer or eligible to apply under the Standard, Provisional or Competent Pathways.
- Possess the ability to perform Instrumental deliveries and caesarean sections.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should also possess professional collegiality towards peers and the wider health care team and a commitment to the hospital’s values.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2481.