|Posted:||16 days ago|
About our client
The opportunity exists with a renown NDIS provider within the Occupational Therapy + Physiotherapy space. Offering strong mentorship and support to further develop your career into Senior OT + Team leader positions the opportunity is present for all levels of experience within the NDIS space.
What's in it for you?
- Our client understands the importance of work life balance and supports this by offering full time, part time and school pick up working hours are available + working from home options
- Ongoing Clinical training and mentorship with an experienced and friendly team
- Clear career progression to Senior and Team Leader positions
- Above award salary packages with monetary benefits on mileage.
- Established support team assisting you from the head office including marketing, IT and customer service.
About the role
- Provide services through NDIS funding for clients both home-based and within the community.
- Regular meetings with localised teams for meetings, supervision and 1:1 mentorship
- Services include, Equipment assessments, Aged Care, Home Modifications, Work and Safety Services, Therapy, Medicolegal assessments for all ages.
- Strong peer to peer interaction – promoting learning, collaboration and support within your team.
- Qualified as an Occupational Therapist with unrestricted AHPRA registration + Working with Children Check
- Direct experience within NDIS is preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Licence and own car required
How to Apply
To arrange an interview, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron on 02 9641 2456 for a confidential discussion.