|Salary:||$33- $51 per hour|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Experience of Hospital Mental Health preferred
- Psychologists, Mental Health Nurses and Social workers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Welcome an enthusiastic Allied Health professional with experience of working with mental health cases to join a hospital team. You can be a qualified Psychologist, clinical nurse or social worker.
- Apply a high level of professional knowledge and judgement to provide accurate assessments for a wide range of callers
- To document calls appropriately and accurately
- Be able to handle callers of all walks of life with various mental health concerns
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to patients.
- Refer patients to appropriate services based on your assessments
- Be able to work efficiently and professionally to deliver the best outcome for the patient.
- 38 hour per week
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications as per clinical discipline i.e. Psychology, Nursing, Social work
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within mental health settings
- Experience and skills conducting mental health assessments across the age-span
- Ability to manage and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Cathy Dai - 02 9641 2401 or email@example.com.