|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- 7-month locum vacancy on a week on/ week off roster.
- Return travel & accommodation provided (return home during your off weeks!)
- Supportive environment with excellent Senior Supervision.
Are you an ICU SRMO seeking a long-term locum vacancy? Are you seeking a role that offers a great work/life balance, a competitive hourly rate and stability during this unprecedented time?
If you answered yes to the above questions, do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss the vacancy below.
Specialty/ Level: ICU SRMO
Date Range: 06/07 – 07/02/2021.
Roster: Days, 0800 - 2030 (7 on, 7 off).
Hourly Rate: $110/hour.
Accommodation & Transport: Private Accommodation & Travel Provided.
Full details on the vacancy available upon request.
- PGY 3+
- Up to date resume.
- 2 x References.
- Must have AHPRA General Registration.
- Must have ALS.
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please contact Elliott Jacobs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org