|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Good pay rate & hours.
- Likely to be ongoing work for next 3-6 months.
- Travel & accommodation provided
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/JMO/HMO)
Area: General Medicine / Emergency Medicine / Surgery
Location: Northern Territory
Daily Rate: $120/hour. Via ABN.
Date Range: August 2020 - Onwards
Shift Times: Mixed roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory during the second half of the clinical extension.
- Short / long term positions available
- Opportunities across most major specialties
- Good renumeration package (i.e. pay rate & number of hours)
- Great time to visit this part of Australia
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.