|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Competitive Registrar pay rate.
- Monday – Friday, day shifts only.
- Accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Senior Resident Medical Officers, or Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital located in Sydney’s surrounding area to work as a Rehabilitation Registrar.
Level: Senior Resident Medical Officer (SRMO/ Jr. Registrar)
Area: General Medicine/ Rehabilitation
Location: Sydney’s surrounding area.
Rate: $130/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 02/11/2020 – 31/01/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, Days shifts only (0830 – 1630)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is seeking a locum role during Term 4 in a popular coastal location.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Competitive pay rate and a roster consisting of day shifts only.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.