|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Monday to Friday - Day Shifts only
- ASAP Start - Flexible for the right Doctor
- 3 - 13 – week assignment
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Locum Orthopaedic Surgical Registrar for a Fracture Clinic within a Southwest Sydney Hospital.
Further information as per below.
Level: Surgical Registrar
Area: Fracture Clinic / Orthopaedics
Location: Southwest Sydney
Rate: $120 per hour plus super
Date Range: ASAP – 13 weeks (3-4 weeks also considered)
Roster: Day Shifts Only - Monday to Friday
Other: Please note, all levels of Surgical and Orthopaedic Backgrounds would be considered
- Position is ideally for a 13-week contract although if you would like a smaller number of weeks, please get in contact with the below contact details.
- Considering the limited opportunities in Surgical positions around Sydney, this locum opportunity would be great choice for a Registrar looking to stay local
- Strong support provided by 3 other Orthopaedic registrars working on site
- Due to the position being based in Sydney, no free accommodation would be provided although we are working with hospitals in both regional NSW and interstate who would be happy to provide accommodation/travel and a hire car.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.