|Posted:||22 days ago|
- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Located close to a luxurious holiday destination in Northern QLD.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to work in a highly popular Queensland location during Term 3.
Offering a well-balanced roster (which will allow the time to visit QLD hotspots such as the Great Barrier Reef, Fitzroy Island and more)
Level: RMO/ Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine
Location: Northern Queensland
Date Range: Term 3 (02/08/21 – 03/10/21)
Roster: Days only OR Nights only (10hr shifts)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is seeking a locum role during Term 3 in a popular Queensland location.
For more information on the position and location, do not hesitate to email Elliott Jacobs using the contact details below.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital network that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.