|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Competitive pay rate.
- A flexible roster, allowing time to explore what Cairns has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Principle House Officers/ Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to work in Far North Queensland’s largest tertiary Hospital during term 4.
Level: Principle House Officer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine & ED
Location: Cairns, Queensland
Rate: $1,200.00 per shift.
Date Range: Multiple requirements across Term 4 – Get in touch to discuss your availability.
Roster: Days, evenings & nights.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is seeking a locum role during Term 4 in a popular coastal location. This is a perfect time of year to visit Cairns and explore all it has to offer.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.