|Posted:||7 months ago|
- 3-month Locum assignment with the potential to extend.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking a General Medicine Registrar who is looking to undertake locum work from August. We are currently working with a Hospital located in Brisbane’s surrounding area who have an ongoing requirement for a General Medicine Senior House Officer.
The Hospital would ideally be seeking a Doctor who can commit to 2-4-week blocks.
Level: PHO/ SHO
Area: General Medicine
Location: Brisbane & Surrounds
Date Range: August 2020 – November 2020
Roster: Days/ Evenings/ Nights
- Good senior support.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided.
- General Registration AHPRA.
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 0296415182 or email at email@example.com