|Posted:||3 months ago|
- A well supported role.
- Travel and accommodation will be provided.
- Day shifts only.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a General Medicine Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Kempsey District Hospital, NSW.
Rate: $130/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 01/02/2021 – 12/03/2021 (potential to extend).
Roster: Days (0800 – 1630) & occasional weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Medical Registrar, based near the Mid-North NSW Coast, or for any interstate Doctor to get your foot in the door with a Hospital, that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
- Position can commence as early as 18/12/2020 for any Doctor who may be keen to pick up some shifts and get an idea of what the Hospital is like prior to February 2021.
- Ongoing locum requirement at the hospital.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- Up to date resume
- 2 x recent referees.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.