- Opportunity for a Medical PHO at a Coastal QLD location. This is a well-supported position at a hospital that receives positive feedback.
- Competitive PHO payrate.
- Well-balanced roster offering a good number of hours weekly.
- Accommodation, travel and hire car provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars/ PHOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a highly sought-after hospital in Coastal Queensland.
Level: Principal House Officer/ Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Sunshine Coast University Hospital
Rate: $1,115.00 per shift.
Date Range: 16/05/22 – 07/08/2022
Roster/ Hours: Mixed roster (roster can be provided in advance).
- Accommodation & travel costs will be covered.
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital in close proximity to Brisbane that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.