|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Are you seeking the opportunity to relocate to Australia in August 2021?
- Are you a Medical Graduate, eligible for AHPRA Registration through the ‘Competent Authority Pathway’?
- Are you seeking a 12 x month contract?
If you answered yes to the above questions, the position described below should be of interest to you!
Charterhouse Medical are working with a highly sought-after Hospital located in Melbourne’s surrounding area, to engage HMO’s (FY2/ PGY2+) for their August 2021 intake.
The position would be ideal for doctors who are looking for a 12-month position consisting of 4 x 13- week rotations in any of the following specialties:
General Medicine, Palliative Care, Acute Medicine, Rehabilitation, Geriatrics, Oncology, Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, ICU, O&G, Psychiatry, Relief.
The hospital will aim to offer candidates the rotations that would specifically be of interest to the doctor.
Full position description available on request.
Level: Post graduate year 2+ (FY2+)
Location: Melbourne’s surrounding area.
Date Range: August 2021 – August 2022
Roster Info: TBC, approximately 76 hours per fortnight.
- Hospital can provide short-term accommodation whilst you find your feet.
- Receive support in arranging AHPRA registration.
- Receive support in visa applications.
- Role description available upon request.
- Eligible through AHPRA Registration through ‘Competent Authority Pathway’
- 1-2 years post-graduate clinical experience.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to hit apply.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.