|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Mixed billing practice
- 70% of billing or $150/ph guarantee
- Busy clinic with full books
Work within a well-established GP Practice in Victoria close to Melbourne CBD. This practice is looking for a FRACGP to join their experienced team to assist with their patient demand.
They are opened Monday – Sunday, therefore can offer a new GP flexibility around the hours and days they choose to work. It is a truly mixed patient demographic and grants autonomy over how you manage your patients.
This practice is a purpose built practice and as a General Practitioner you will benefit from the support of admin staff, nurses and the allied health team. Being located near the CBD you are close to pathology, imaging services and pharmacies.
The practice has various clinics around Victoria, many in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Be in walking distance to various cafes, restaurants, shops and so much more! If you enjoy a busy, fully booked clinic that offers you complete autonomy and support then this is the practice for you!
Open to Locum or Perm.
- VR registered GP, fellowship or equivalent
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
- Already located in Australia; Victoria or looking to relocate
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for patients
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact me for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5158 or firstname.lastname@example.org