|Posted:||7 months ago|
The ideal candidate will have forensics / corrections experience, with the primary focus being to:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and treatment of patients in a custodial setting.
- Provide care coordination for patients.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of a high-quality standard of clinical care that is responsive and tailored to patient choices, circumstances, needs and preferences.
- Work with patients in the development and review of their Mental Health Recovery Plan.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and advocate for the best possible patient outcomes as described in the patient’s Mental Health Recovery Plan.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dean on 02 9641 2492