|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Full Time OR Part Time – Salary Package OR Contract Available
- Expert training in your chosen sub-speciality
- Established clientele, with a steady stream of referrals
Operating in several locations across North Brisbane, they boast a highly educated team of Psychologists, including Clinical, Child Developmental, Educational, Health and Forensic. Providing high quality mental health services, they continue to grow in size – working with local organisations and community groups to ensure psychology services are more accessible.
- Supportive team of clinicians, who benefit from work life balance
- Multidisciplinary team – ability to provide integrated services
- Competitive holiday allowance and workplace flexibility
- Choose to work full time, part time, salaried or contact
- Convenient locations across North Brisbane
- Large clientele base with a range of mental health presentations
- Learn cutting edge treatment tools
- Supervision delivered in house
- Become a mentor
- Work in your chosen sub-speciality field – using evidence-based information to identify and treat clients with different mental health and developmental conditions.
- Work across a range of presentations including neurofeedback, EMDR, agoraphobia, impulsive behaviours, work stress, mindfulness, PTSD, Post-natal depression, grief and loss
- Individual, couple, family and group therapy
- Provision of psychological and psychometric assessments and interventions in diverse aspects such as personal, workplace, lifestyle, relationships and coaching and education.
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Self-motivated, with a passion for helping patients accordingly
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.