|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Salary based role with bonus scheme
- In-house supervision from Board approved supervisors
- Safe, inclusive and supportive team environment
About the company
Australia`s first and only health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
Registered psychologist with experience, knowledge and passion for working with children with Autism, other behavioural and developmental challenges. NDIS experience is highly regarded but not essential.
- Assessment to determine effective intervention strategies to address behavioural and developmental issues in children.
- Counselling for children and their parents/ carers.
- Implement behaviour support and early intervention plans and monitor progress.
- Work collaboratively with OTs and speech pathologists for the best outcome.
- Complete clinical reports.
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture.
- Supervision by Board Approved Supervisors and clinical endorsement available
- Training on NDIS framework
- Salary based + Bonus scheme + CPD allowance
- Multidisciplinary team
- Registered with AHPRA
- Passion for working with young children and their families
- Warm and caring nature.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.