|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Generous salary package $115-120K + super
- CPD and travel allowance
- Caseload + leadership
At the core of what they do they genuinely care about their clients and clients `wellbeing. Our client delivers a wide range of allied health services to clients across life span.
Work with children with developmental and psychological issues within NDIS framework. 80% case management & 20% leadership responsibility. A perfect role for a Psychologist looking to get into management while being well supported and nurtured.
- Conduct Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Determine effective intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours.
- Interpret clinical observations, reports and data to develop behaviour management plans
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are met.
- Clinical support to junior psychologists, case review and problem solving.
On offer -
- $115-120K + Super + travel allowance
- Billable hours + clinical support hours
- Learn to manage a team
- Career advancement with a large company
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, including OTs and Speech Pathologists.
Selection Criteria -
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Passion to work within the disability community
- Experience working with families of children with a disability
How to Apply-
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.